Thursday, March 30, 2023

Group meeting Pt2

 Group Meeting 


Today in class we had a short meeting where we could discuss where we are in our project, how it's going, and what we plan to do next. In my group, there was Alex, Martina, logan, and me. We were all able to talk about our projects and receive feedback on where we are doing right now. We looked through all of each other's blogs and looked through the details of the projects, which were all very interesting.  

When it was my turn I started talking about how we have filmed, and done the print component. I talked about the difficulties of both, like for the print component how we had a few different ideas so we ended up creating two very different ones. We still aren't sure which to pick, or just keep them both. The group meeting also helps me with some audio problems, given that we weren't able to acquire a microphone for the filming time. Which makes much of the dialogue hard to understand or interrupted by background noises. 

For my issues, they recommended I use the editing tool that Adobe Premier has given that they have a few tools that are able t remove background noises and make the sound cohesive. I will 100% use this recommendation given that I'm not even sure how to fully fix the audio. Though I did learn how to a few months ago, I am not sure how to make it sound right for the short film, given that the last time I tried the audio sounded borderline robotic.  

I'm really excited cause soon we are going to start editing, most likely this week or the beginning of next. I want to see how everything we have filmed comes together and forms the short film. 
<33

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project components

 Project components   Here is teh following is link toThank every component of our project, short film, print component, and a link for a so...