Saturday, February 12, 2022

A new experience

 This week marks the start of a new experience, something I have rarely done in my academic history, create a long-term project from scratch. It has been a week full of nerves and excitement all at the same time. This project will be a 2 min opening of a new fiction film. This prompt ha has my mind running circles, thinking of ideas for the video. Some of the main questions that have been bothering my mind lately are; What genre do I wanna work on? and What do I want to portray? There are so many movie genres out there that it is a little overwhelming. Any time o have free time I have been brainstorming ideas, I feel like some good ones are stored in my mind. 

Before all of this, I have to figure out if I wanna work in a group or alone. Some of my friends from the class have already reached out to ask if wanna create a group of 4 with them. I originally never wanted to be in a big group for this project. I feel like the more people you have the less freedom you have with your ideas. So my original plan was to find a partner who shares the same motives as me, so we can discuss ideas and find what could make the best project. I have talked with other friends who have done this project before and say that it's better to work alone. Working alone though it's lonely, you are the only one responsible for your work, the only one to blame for a mistake if yourself, you also don't have to rely on others to do their work. Basically, my mind has been working hard this whole week just thinking about my future in this project. 

Nevertheless, I am super excited to start this new adventure, with myself, I never know what I am going to learn about myself in this process but I know that it will affect my life in the long run. 

<33

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project components

 Project components   Here is teh following is link toThank every component of our project, short film, print component, and a link for a so...