Friday, February 18, 2022

My chosen genre

 Surprise!! my partner and I would be working on creating an opening for a thriller movie. I am very excited to make something that falls into this genre given that I haven't really explored this type of cinematography yet. Of course, I have seen a handful of thriller movies including Jaws, Tourist, Knives Out, black Swan, Jurassic park, and some more. I haven't really dived deep into this genre, unlike others. Basically, I am very thrilled (^_^) to start the research process, analyze these types of films, and learn more about a side I am somewhat unfamiliar with.  

Our story would be focused on a middle-aged man (around his 40s), and the mental illness that makes him do very questionable things, and one of them would include killing his wife. Given his mentals stability, he isn't able to remember everything that he does, including the terrifying event. In the whole movie, we plan on showing the effects of his mental stability on himself and the people around him while also developing his tragic killer storyline. The story would start with him and his wife dancing to old-time fashion jazz, in the middle of messy scenery. Though this scene would seem innocent, except for the uncleaned room(which would overshadow the psychological wellness of the man), the wife would be a segment of the man's imagination. Starring the film with the wife already disappeared would build suspension, a key element in a thriller.  

Many of the details are still being planned out by me and my partner but this will be the overall idea of what we are trying to achieve in the project. 

<33

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project components

 Project components   Here is teh following is link toThank every component of our project, short film, print component, and a link for a so...