Thursday, March 3, 2022

Who are the actors

 Guys I have awesome news, We have to go to the actors for the opening!!. The people playing the roles would be some close family friends, who are basically my parent best friends. They are both really excited to be involved in the project, so much so they have been asking me about wardrobe, makeup, and character background to prepare for the role. 

 For the opening, we needed a middle-aged couple, two people who look like they have experience life, which is why we couldn't look in our own age range. If we would've cast teens the whole aesthetic of the movie would be off, it wouldn't make sense.  

I was a little nervous to ask them if they would be able to be in the opening, not because they are my adults, but because I was scared they would say no. I really wanted them for the role because how they act around people is very animated, she can make life with everything, and he can do the same. My mom was the one who spoke to them through the phone, not me because I was doing homework. Luckily she was able to convince them easily to be my actors. The only requirement they asked for was for my mom's food, which will be their form of payment.  

After my mom talked to her for a while, her friend wanted to ask me a couple questions. She was already excited to do it (you could feel it in her voice), but she just wanted to know if she had the right outfit, shoes, and ability to do the hairstyle plan for the role. Same as for her husband, who would be the only one with small dialogue, though I wasn't able to talk to him, I know he would be excited to do this. 

<33


No comments:

Post a Comment

Project components

 Project components   Here is teh following is link toThank every component of our project, short film, print component, and a link for a so...