Tuesday, March 22, 2022

AHHHH!! I am so excited

 As you guys know I wasn't able to film with the original actors Tuesday because one of the actors was sick. It was really out of nowhere they got sick, but they still wanted to be safe. Tuesday she actually took a rapid home test to make sure it isn't Covid, which came back negative, but she wanted to be 100% sure that she doesn't have the virus, so went to get a PCR test, which usually takes more than 24h to give results back. Because of this, I had to result to film with my parents. 

I still filmed with my parents that same day, just in case, I wouldn't be able to film with them. I was ready to use the footage I got with my parents, but miraculously I get the news that my original actor doesn't have Covid and is feeling better already, which means she is in an okay state to film. 

(prove) 
Though she was Covid free we weren't sure that we could even film, given that her husband (who would play the character of the husband in the film) always gets out of his job around 5pm, and is super exhausted. The only days that he has free are Tuesday and Wednesday (which have already passed), meaning that our chances of filming are basically gone, also because I won't be there for spring break and filming after the break wouldn't be useful given that it will be too late already.   

Miraculously, that Thursday he got out of the job at 3:30, meaning we would be able to film later in the afternoon. When he got home he was able to take a nap, basically recharged his batteries, until his wife got home at 6pm from her job, so they'll be able to come to my house to film. They came prepared with different outfit choices and with an attitude to get things done. 

This was truly a blessing they could come to my house, and be in my film. They really were a perfect choice for the character and slayed their performance (which ill go into detail about it in the next post). 
 
<33


No comments:

Post a Comment

Project components

 Project components   Here is teh following is link toThank every component of our project, short film, print component, and a link for a so...