Saturday, March 19, 2022

BTS!! not the Kpop band

 Hey guys as you know I wasn't able to film with the cast I originally wanted Tuesday, because one of the actors was sick. Luckily I had a plan B if this happened, which was to film with my parents. 

Basically that same Tuesday, my partner brought her props over and helped me organize the living room set (which would be the main background). I also looked through my mom's closets for a white dress (the one you see in the pictures), that she wore in my brother's baptism. The husband's costume design was very simple, a squared long sleeve shirt and jeans, which my dad of course had. 

The only complication we had during filming was because I didn't originally have my dad as an actor, I didn't show him the script before filming. Meaning we had to cut after 1-2 lines, which we were planning to do, either way, so he would be able to get the lines right. Nevertheless, the different cuts help to the audience to be more entertaining rather than having one long shot. 

After filming my parents told me they really enjoyed filming for my project, they found it very fun to dance around to romantic music. They knew that if I could film with my Plan A actors, I  would use tehri footage but they still found it enjoyable to be in the film 

Below are a few photos from that day <33

(here is the final costume design)  
(part of the set design) 
(my dog getting his moment of fame) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Project components

 Project components   Here is teh following is link toThank every component of our project, short film, print component, and a link for a so...