Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Group meeting

 Hey my guys ,so in my Aice media class we were able to have group meeting, in 03/04, to discuss our projects, nonce ideas to other people, see how your own idea look from an outsider, and even help make decisions on our projects. I truly found this meeting helpful, given that they helped me get a clearer mind on some things I still wasn’t sure about. 

So firstly, for costume design I had a few different dresses to choose from for the wife, a darker conservative one, or a short summery flower dress. I wasn’t sure which one would fit the character more because the wife in the orpington is already dead, so using yeh darker dress will hint to that, but the wife is being imagined by the husband, so the lighter dress will work best. They helped me decide, for the lighter dress given that telling the audience that she is dead in the opening isn’t needed. 

(I actually didn’t get to use this dress because my first choice actor got sick and couldn’t bring the dress, or come to film, but I still stuck with the lighter theme)

Another thing that they helped me with was in the script. I wasn’t sure if I should add more to the script, or leave it as it is. I was nervous that it wouldn’t be enough and I would be left short in time. 

They suggested that I should add his child questioning him more through the phone. something like “dad you aren’t okay missed cousins birthday, didn’t even call her”. A line that could tell the audience that the dad fails to understand he isn’t doing well, mentally. 

anyhow here is my amazing group I was in<<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project components

 Project components   Here is teh following is link toThank every component of our project, short film, print component, and a link for a so...