Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Big SICK problem

 So today at 8:30 am during school, I got the news that one of our main actors is sick. She has been feeling sick since yesterday night, though she isn’t sure what she has. She has taken a home test Covid, which came back negative but still wants to take a PCR test to be 100% sure she doesn’t have Covid. Either way, she is still sick and won’t be able to film today and most likely any day during this week.  

This information really made me feel nervous, given that my actor isn’t available, basically everything that I previously planned, the overall look is gone. 

I was desperate for a solution, quickly texting my mom if she and my dad will be able to step in into the role and be my actors. Luckily, my mom and dad wanted to do this since I told, though I didn’t pick her for the role because my original actors had the appearance I was looking for. Nevertheless, my mom and dad were my second choice for the role. 

I have been updating them with my project throughout the day so they know what they have to do and what to say. 

For costume design, I have an idea for my mom's dress and my dad's so I am set for that. I could use a white wrap dress for my mom and for my dad a long sleeve and pants. So I am set like for this part.

On the bright side, I would be able to film earlier in the day, given that with my original actors we wouldn’t be able to start filming until at least at 8pm. This way I’ll start sooner and end earlier giving me time to look over the forgave the same day  

I am excited to film with my parents I hope we’ll have fun all together m and my siblings could help too. 

wish me luck <33




No comments:

Post a Comment

Project components

 Project components   Here is teh following is link toThank every component of our project, short film, print component, and a link for a so...