Monday, March 14, 2022

We are Filming Tomorrow!!!

 Exciting news, guys! tomorrow we are filming the opening, tomorrow is the day where everything is happening.  

I have a mix of nerves and excitement, given that I have never done anything like this. Yes, of course, I have done film projects, but those have been with my friends at school, basically having fun in front of a camera, but here I am gonna be filming with my Family Friends, which are in their 40s, in my house, around my parents.  

Unfortunately, my partner isn't able to be there when we are actually going to film, because it's her brother's birthday on the same afternoon, I have missed my family member's birthday because of sports and I felt horrible all throughout the day. The actors are getting to my house at 7pm, luckily beforehand, around 4, she is coming over and helping me set up the set, like moving furniture, setting up the props, planning the lighting, etc., so I have everything ready for the afternoon. 

Yesterday I talked through the phone with one of the forward actors and they are really looking forward to being in my High School project, maybe they'll finally get their Hollywood breakthrough. We were going over costume, character background, and script. Through the phone is hard to tell what dresses opening will be the best for the openings, so she is getting ready three-four outfits and bringing them here to see which one ill pick, same for her husband's role. 

For filming, I am going to be using my phone, and iPhone 11, for most shots, and maybe I could ask my sister for her phone for other shots given that she has the iPhone 13 which has a cool feature that would easily make an awesome out-of-focus shot, a shot that I would really want to incorporate in the opening, though if my sister is being annoying it will be fine.  

For the time span of filming, I don't think will take more than 1 hour and a half, given that they'll be able to act professionally, and the shots are easy to film. Though only one has had an acting job(which was a long time ago) I know that they'll be able to easily act as the characters, because of their personalities. 

I plan to look through footage Wednesday given that the guy's days off are Wednesday and Thursday, so if we need to reshoot anything, do it as soon as possible. 

I really hope everything goes according to plan, woah I am excited to film. 

<33


No comments:

Post a Comment

Project components

 Project components   Here is teh following is link toThank every component of our project, short film, print component, and a link for a so...