Tuesday, April 11, 2023

The project has ended!!

 Final reflection  

Finally, after 10 weeks, almost 2 months of work we are done with the project, as I'm typing all teh components are almost finished, except for a few last touches on the videos, and will be officially over with the project. 

 


As I reflect on the production of Reaching the Bar over the past few weeks, I realize many of my choices would have been better if done differently. Honestly, the sports drama I had envisioned in my blog didn't come to fruition. This sports drama wanted to present included deep emotional visuals and the viewer needed time to reflect on its meaning, I wanted more scenes to show the main character's emotional development with gymnastics, however, there were many challenges we weren't able to surpass while filming which led to the final product we have now. I am maybe being too critical of the short film's final result, as it didn't come out bad, and we did try our best with what we had, however, it didn't turn out as I envisioned. This is the reason for my main disappointment. However, I the other components we have created for the project I am greatly pleased with. Especially the photocard and Instagram, as it's our first time doing something like this. 

This whole process definitely was a great learning experience for me as it showed me and taught me various things I didn't know previously about film production. I never realized all teh work that took to produce, promote, and edit a short film, luckily I had my team members to rely on as they were much help with everything.

<33

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project components

 Project components   Here is teh following is link toThank every component of our project, short film, print component, and a link for a so...